[pmwiki-users] Another satisfied "customer"

Henrik Bechmann henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Mon Jul 4 16:21:55 CDT 2005

Hi All,

Just to let you know I've just deployed my first wiki "field" at

www.dufferinpark.ca/cobcourtyard/wiki

There's not much there yet of course, but I have lightly tested it and
it works.

I would just like to say that I am enormously pleased with how smoothly
this has gone, from a standing start in just a few days. I have the
software set up on the website as a "farm", the "field" that I set up
integrates seamlessly into the rest of the website, the security seems
to work, and the user editing, including incorporation of images, is
very very easy and logically presented.

So applause and thanks to you all for your help (responses on this
mailing list have been practically instantaneous, and always informative
and helpful), in particular to Patrick of course.

Thanks!!

All the best,

- Henrik

--