[pmwiki-users] Request for ideas -- edit page improvements

Pierre Rouzeau pierre at rouzeau.net
Sun Jan 30 18:00:55 CST 2005

Hello,
even if Wysiwyg editing is not to be envisioned now, there is something
very tedious in a wiki, and simply not usable by a lot of authors, which
is tables.
A tool to help defining interactively tables will be of great help.
This point have been suggested on the list, but i don't remember if
there was a link to an exemple or not.
Though, if only for this point, the handling of tables in FCK editor is
remarkable :
http://www.fckeditor.net/demo/default.html

Regards

Page principale - Main page  -  www.rouzeau.net <http://www.rouzeau.net>