[pmwiki-users] Lean Skin install troubles with pmwiki-2.0.beta19

Matt Simpson matthew at undertheoak.net
Sat Jan 29 19:39:50 CST 2005

This is (I think) a pretty straight forward presentation of a problem.

I installed pmwiki-2.0.beta19
and verified that it worked.

Then tried to install Lean Skin.  I unpacked \lean folder with all files into the right place \pub\skins.  Then I added this to the config file

## Use the CIS-Dept. Lean Skin and its printable view skin.
$Skin = 'lean';
$ActionSkin['print'] = 'lean/print';

The result was an error in the header when I go to the homepage...

Parse error: parse error in /home/webadmin/undertheoak.net/html/pmwiki/local/config.php on line 8

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/webadmin/undertheoak.net/html/pmwiki/local/config.php:8) in /home/webadmin/undertheoak.net/html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 631

Any idea on what's going wrong?  How to fix?

Matt Simpson
matthew at undertheoak.net