[pmwiki-users] config.php problem, not recognizing include?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Jan 29 15:47:58 CST 2005

On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 03:32:33PM -0500, R. Joe Brandon wrote:

> I am migrating to a new server for a few of my sites so I downloaded and
> installed the newest Pmwiki without any hiccups.
> [...]
> So I choose to install x-include.php, which I had been running on my old
> server, triple checked the installation of putting the x-include.php
> file into local/scripts then added the line
> include_once("local/scripts/x-include.php"); to my config.php file.

PmWiki 2 is a substantial rewrite and redesign of PmWiki; many of the
cookbook scripts that were written for v1 no longer work in v2
(although many have been rebuilt for v2).

In particular, be sure to read
   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ChangesFromPmWiki1
   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/UpgradingFromPmWiki1
for more details about some of the differences.