[Pmwiki-users] Motivation for special line continuation (was: Idea for extension..)

Neil Herber nospam
Sat Jan 22 09:29:07 CST 2005

At 2005-01-22  04:39 PM +0100, chr at home.se is rumored to have said:
>Now you could argue.. "well, so just put everything on a single line?",
>but then I'm back to not knowing the difference between a real line break,
>and something that's put there because of the width of the edit form.

An excellent point, and this problem is solved in text editors (and even
Word!) by having a method of making whitespace characters visible. Then I
can see the paragraph marks, tabs and spaces!

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668