[Pmwiki-users] aggravating feature in (:markup:)

Neil Herber nospam
Thu Jan 20 15:25:10 CST 2005

At 2005-01-20  08:32 PM +0000, Hans Bracker is rumored to have said:
>while we are in the sandbox, this may be related:
>try this (keep the space before the %block
>
>  %block  bgcolor=#dfd border='1px solid black' padding=5px% [= a block =]
>
>why does this block uses 100% width for the container box?

For even more fun, try surrounding the whole thing with:
(:markup:) [= stuff from above =]

It works better than I expected, given the nested [=s, but it has a strange
bit at the end.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/