[Pmwiki-users] UrlApprovals

Robin robin
Mon Jan 10 17:05:41 CST 2005

On Tuesday 11 January 2005 04:25, KevinTiller wrote:
> Do UrlApprovals work on pmwiki v1 ?
I'd like this too :)

> I got hit by the "bob" program and would like to be better prepared next
> time. I am not sure that just blocking ip ranges will work (could come from
> a different range next time)
It isn't all that easy to just pop up on another range. At least, until he
discovers open proxies.

> Also, is there an easy way to edit his crap out of the page history other
> than careful editing via a text editor ?
Aside from the fact that it's a bit annoying, why would you need to?

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz>             JabberID: <eythian at jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0xA99CEB6D = 5957 6D23 8B16 EFAB FEF8  7175 14D3 6485 A99C EB6D