[Pmwiki-users] WikiFarm and cookbook scripts

Hans Bracker design
Sat Jan 8 04:13:16 CST 2005

I set up a wikifarm with pmwiki 2 beta 14.
The farm installation has a cookbook directory.
Now to load the scripts therein in farmconfig.php as in any local
(field) config.php I had to use statements like:
include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/skinchange.php");

The weird thing is that it had to be in " ... " quotes, single quotes
do not work, whereas single quotes worked fine before and are the norm
in all the cookbook scripts.

Why is it like this? And if it has to be it should be documented how
to make cookbook scripts on a general farm level usuable for all the
fields. I expected an inclusion in farmconfig.php would work just as
it is in config.php, like:
include_once('cookbook/skinchange.php');

Is there something else to declare so it can work?

thanks!

Best,
~Hans