[pmwiki-users] installation & setup problem: can't edit home page or "get started"

Hans design at flutesong.net
Mon Feb 14 08:06:50 CST 2005

Monday, February 14, 2005, 1:55:07 PM, Patrick wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 13, 2005 at 04:47:25PM -0800, andrea nelson wrote:
>> >i'm a new user and am having trouble setting everything up. i have
>> >read and followed the download and installation guide and the initial
>> >setup guide as well. i've been able to view the home page online and
>> >the wiki.d directory has been created. i created a config file and put
Looking at the page source the errant text "headers:" appears right at
the beginning, before <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC ....
like:
headers:<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"

If this looks like this in the page tmpl file gila.tmpl then
"headers:" should be removed. First line should read:

Otherwise I don't know what would add this word.

Best,
~Hans