[pmwiki-users] errors on linux installation

Knut Alboldt pmwiki at alboldt.de
Wed Feb 9 16:00:45 CST 2005

I finally made it to install the v2.0.beta20 on my ISP's site (running
red hat I think) (problem wasn't pmwiki but time ! :-).

Now, when saving a page the screen flashes up some messages and then
displayes the edited page. The messages are displayed to shortly to cut
& paste them as text but I was fast enough to catch them with a
screenshot pgm. I attached the pic with the warnings.

The site is running is SAFE MODE, so I think that's the reason for the
warnings - but how can I avoid them ?

Knut