[pmwiki-users] Fatal error: Call to undefined function: markup() in

Spam Account Speedxs spam at vvoois.speedxs.nl
Tue Feb 8 03:57:56 CST 2005

Anyone knows how i can circumvent this message?:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: markup() in
/..../local/publish.php on line 13

And it's not only "publish.php", if i quote it out, it will be the
markup definitions in the "config.php" and then i get a blank page
whenever i quote out the markup definitions in the "config.php".
The PHP error engine is being turned on which seems to be the reason
(because the scripts function normally on *my* server at home which has
the error functionality of PHP being turned off.) and my host does not
want to turn it off.

I've set all read and write access perms correctly.

Regards,

Vince.