SV: [pmwiki-users] using PITS as a project manager

Hugo Fjelsted Alrøe Hugo.Alroe at agrsci.dk
Tue Feb 8 03:43:48 CST 2005

We want to use 'something like PITS' (as a key function within a pmwiki system) to assist an international group in developing and managing the open archive http://orgprints.org. This involves diverse issues such as development of technical and user interface issues, translation, development of archive policies and user support, addition of new types of content and functions, cooperation with related projects and databases, and involvement of new users and user organisations.

I have looked at PITS, which has a lot of what we want in terms of ease of use, overview and simplicity, and tried to modify it to our purposes. This can be done, but your wiki template approach seems much more promising.

In the next couple of weeks I won't have much time to invest in this, but I think I will have to implement a system within the next months.
-Hugo