[pmwiki-users] Colors defined in localconfig.php

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Wed Aug 31 09:42:52 CDT 2005

Wednesday, August 31, 2005, 2:23:50 PM, Patrick wrote:

> At present there's not a way to mix wikistyles and advanced tables,
> although we could perhaps see about adding one.

you could define some classes for background colors or other things
directly with $HTMLStylesFmt[] or better (my preference) in a file
pub/css/local.css.

Like:
   $HTMLStylesFmt[] = "
        .bgltred {background:#ff6666;}
   ";

Then you canuse it in advanced tables like
(:table :)
(:cell class=bgltred:)A cell with ltred background
(:tableend:)

or in text like
     %bgltred%text with light red background

You can add padding and borders as well to the class definition.
this will create interesting new tables, without using the border=
attribute. Example:

$HTMLStylesFmt['bgimage'] = "
   .bg1 { background:#efd; border:1px solid #999; padding:3px;}
   .bg2 { background:#edf; border:1px solid #999; padding:3px;}
   .bg3 { background:#ff6; border:1px solid #999; } ";

(:table class=bg3:)
(:cell class=bg1:)Text in a cell
(:cell class=bg2:)Text in a cell
(:cellnr class=bg2:)Text in a cell