[pmwiki-users] Colors defined in localconfig.php

Rob Fisher Rob at robfisher.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Aug 31 08:09:31 CDT 2005

I have defined some new color tags in my config.php using the following
code...

$WikiStyle['ltred']['color'] = '#ff6666';

This allows me to color text very simply using the %ltred% tag (and this
works) - BUT if I create a table (I am using the Advanced method) and set
a cell background with my new color I get odd results...

The code...

(:table:)
(:cell bgcolor=red:)This is original Red
(:cellnr bgcolor=ltred:)This is Light Red
(:cellnr bgcolor=%ltred%:)This is Light Red
(:tableend:)

The result...
Cell 1 appears as expected - the background is pure red.
Cell 2 appears with a black background and the contents read " '
valign='top'>This is Light Red " (without the outer quotes)
Cell 3 appears with a Blue background

Can anyone explain this odd behaviour?

Rob