[pmwiki-users] How to save file changes in scripts folder

Geraldine suleika at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 08:38:11 CDT 2005

Yes, that worked.  That's exactly what I wrote, but when I couldn't
find $SearchPatterns already in config.php I assumed this line had to
go with the other search patterns in pagelist.php, which is where I
put it.

That's my php ignorance rearing its head.  I wouldn't have guessed one
could just put a line into config.php like that rather than with its
neighbours.  I suppose that's the point of the config.php file.

Many thanks,
Geraldine