[pmwiki-users] a defaut class attribute on paragraphs ?

xave xave at xave.org
Thu Aug 18 06:02:30 CDT 2005

Bonjour,

  I'm discovering pmWiki and it fits most of my wishes (especially the
"customize everything without hacking the core" philosophy.)

  I'm trying to integrate it into an already working site's style and it
works quite well. My problem is that I need a specific class attribute
on *every* paragraph. For some reasons, I cannot touch the master CSS,
Is there any way ( a Markup() rule, preferably) to add my class
attribute on every <p> (without adding %myclass% everywhere, that is.) ?

Better yet : a default but supersedable class attribute would be perfect !

Thanks for any help

----
xave