[Fwd: Re: [pmwiki-users] Unable to Edit Page]

David Sovinski aslan at aslandata.com
Mon Aug 15 09:13:32 CDT 2005

Is there possibly something else I'm doing wrong? Or some other piece I
don't know about?

I've installed 2.0beta54 on my intranet with PHP version 4.3.9. While
the basic package works fine, mailform.php and extendmarkup.php, refuse
to work even in default wiki install with only the change to add one or
the other. Am I missing something? I spent several hours on my intranet
(even starting fresh with a new install) before trying on the internet
and when I went to my internet wiki sites they worked just fine with the
additions. They are running 4.3.10.

I definately don't want to put out any misinformation. And it would be
nice to get my intranet running properly too!

Dave Sovinski (Caspian)