[pmwiki-users] Unable to Edit Page

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Aug 14 09:39:53 CDT 2005

On Sat, Aug 13, 2005 at 06:36:46PM -0700, Frannie K. wrote:
>    Hello! I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to get help
>    troubleshooting, but...
>
>    I'm unable to edit any page on my pmwiki page at
>    http://www.oregonstate.edu/groups/swe/pmwiki/pmwiki.php

Strange.  Could you try disabling the various cookbook recipes
that are enabled on that site and see if it works?  If it works
without any recipes, then you might try enabling them one-by-one
to see which one conflicts.

If it doesn't work even with the recipes disabled, let me know
and we can troubleshoot it a lot further.