[pmwiki-users] about signing documentation ...

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Fri Aug 12 22:45:10 CDT 2005

At 11:07 PM 8/12/2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> > I am
> > assuming that BasicEditing is directed to all authors while the guidelines
> > are directed to authors writing PmWiki docs.
>
>This assumption is correct, as is the suggestion for not signing
>documentation in general.

Does it make sense to keep spending time on building incomplete lists
of contributors? Some wikis place the list of contributors at the
bottom of each page by default. Does someone foresee problems if I
add a new variable to my wiki pages to collect all the non-empty
Author names, and a markup for including that list, something like
(:contributors:) ?

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)