[pmwiki-users] Re: PmWiki.BasicEditing

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 15:04:07 CDT 2005

I like the direction of the Basic markup page. However, there is no
mention to the basics of headings, and inline markup (e.g. '''bold''').
I think it is easier to explain by showing.

In light of this, I suggest that the basic markup page either needs to
be sub-divided into smaller pages, or have sectional headings (Inline,
headings, lists, etc.) with a page TOC at the top. Given a choice, I
would opt for the latter.

Ben