[pmwiki-users] lfloat

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Aug 12 08:18:40 CDT 2005

On Thu, Aug 11, 2005 at 07:42:19PM -0400, Radu wrote:
> %center frame%, of course. :)
>
> But I doubt it will look as you expect. See, center takes over
> everything around it, as opposed to the much more nicely-behaved
> lframe and rframe.

I'm working on a %cframe% style (centered and framed), but HTML
and CSS don't seem to want to support this.  I can do it if the
width of the frame is known/set in advance, which doesn't quite work
for images that may have an arbitrary width.

I suppose it would be possible to set a default width for cframe
(say, 200 pixels) and then allow the author to override it, as in

    %cframe% Attach:image.jpg | Image in a 200 pixel frame

    >>cframe width=400px<<
    This text is centered in a 400 pixel frame.
    >><<

Pm