[pmwiki-users] CustomWikiStyles - WAS Using inote markup as a systemwide LatestNews flag/sticky

Hans design at flutesong.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Aug 12 07:00:12 CDT 2005

Friday, August 12, 2005, 12:45:36 PM, K.A.Bouton wrote:
> I tried defining a custom WikiStyle in farmconfig.php
> $WikiStyle['latestnews']['color']='red';

This works for me. Its  a correct declaration.
%latestnews% this is red text.

> Also - how do I set up a custom .css file rather than writing in pmwiki.css
> which will be overwritten?

Create a file pub/css/local.css (i.e. a file named local.css in the
css directory, which needs to be created in the pub directory.
This file will be automatically loaded, usually after all other style
declarations are loaded, and it will not be overwritten when updating
pmwiki.

Best,
~Hans