[pmwiki-users] CustomWikiStyles - WAS Using inote markup as a systemwide LatestNews flag/sticky

K.A.Bouton k.a.bouton at reading.ac.uk
Fri Aug 12 06:45:36 CDT 2005

I tried defining a custom WikiStyle in farmconfig.php
$WikiStyle['latestnews']['color']='red';

Then tried
%latestnews% Test
And it didn't work?

But when I tried
$WikiStyle['latestnews']['class'] = 'latestnews';

And set up in my css file
.latestnews (
color: red;
}
And tried
>>latestnews<<
It worked fine?

Any ideas why?

Also - how do I set up a custom .css file rather than writing in pmwiki.css
which will be overwritten?

Thanks
Katherine