[pmwiki-users] Rename.php blank-screen

Lake, Bernd bernd.lake at siemens.com
Tue Aug 9 08:56:46 CDT 2005

Dear all,

I am facing some problems with the rename.php. It works great on some
pages but on most pages I get only a white screen even if I have admin
rights.

Perhaps I do something wrong. Can anybody give me an hint.

Best regards

	Bernd Lake
	SIEMENS
	Value Added Services - Network Optimisation
	Siemens AG - COM CS VAS SOL 6
	Address:  Siemensdamm 62, D-13623 Berlin (Germany)
	Phone : +49 30 386 36406  Mobile: +49 177 6035 884
	Fax     : +49 30 386 49325  EMail: bernd.lake at siemens.com
	Important Note: This e-mail may contain trade secrets or
privileged, undisclosed or otherwise confidential information. If you
have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any
review, copying or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please
inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you
for your cooperation.