[pmwiki-users] View modes

Hans design at flutesong.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Aug 8 18:43:12 CDT 2005

Proposed was to create (view)modes for the pmwiki default
distribution. This has changed to creating a standard for different
view modes and offering it as a cookbook recipe or a scripts/ add on
which may be optionally enabled.

Proposed is to change the name from Modes to Views. We could talk
about view modes, but the proposed variable name would be $View,
the conditional markup (:if view ....:) ,
the cookie switcher ?setview=.... ,
and the markup variable {$View}.

Proposed view modes (values in a $ViewList array) are:
stealth
standard
author
admin

More than one key could be associated with these values. Like
reader => standard
standard => standard

Internationalisation:
Is it okay to use I18N for the array values, like
SDVA($ViewList, array(
        'stealth' => '$[stealth]',
        'standard' => '$[standard]',
        'author' => '$[author]',