[pmwiki-users] cobblers children

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Fri Aug 5 15:10:01 CDT 2005

At 01:35 PM 8/5/2005, John W Morris wrote:
>    * at the least... go back to attachments.
this would be it nice :)

>    * at the best... put the list on the wiki (great for archive and
> search functions) and send notifications via email with hot links
> to discussion pages.   That way one discussion can be carried on
> one page and the whole history of the discussion is in one place
> for review and later archive.
I suggested that before, but there's always the issue of overcrowding
pages with intermingled discussions, as it is the case on many recipe
pages. Maybe we should add a best practice guideline saying that if a
comment/discussion grows beyond one paragraph, it should get its own
page with a name prefixed by the name of the current page?

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)