[pmwiki-users] userauth-pwchange works only for admin

Sven Opitz opitzs at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 5 08:26:49 CDT 2005

Hi,

I use UserAuth for our wiki. I wanted to give the users the possibility to
change their passwords by using UserAuth-pwchange.
This works only for the admin user. Every other user is asked for a
password, as if he had to enable a edit-protected page.
Entering the correct password simply leads back to the same password
request.
All pages are password protected in the config.php. Only authenticated users
may edit anything.

What could be the reason for this behaviour?

Thanks
Sven