[pmwiki-users] Wikifarm + skinchange + $Skin problem

Bronwyn Boltwood arndis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 16:32:50 CDT 2005

On my wikifarm, I keep the invocation for the skinchange recipe and
its array of skins in farmconfig.php.  Today, I found that when I set
$Skin for a field in its config.php, that it disables the skinchange
recipe for that field.

I want to set the default skin for each field separately, but allow it
to be changed by the skinchange recipe.  I also want to keep the
skinchange invocation stuff in farmconfig.php.  How can I do this?

Bronwyn