[pmwiki-users] Re: documentation for mkdirp()

Ben Wilson ameen at dausha.net
Tue Aug 2 13:51:01 CDT 2005

Quoting Joachim Durchholz <jo at durchholz.org>:

> Ben Wilson wrote:

>>> Or rather Cookbook.Functions ?
>>
>> Methinks it should be PmWiki Functions as it is a standard PmWiki
>> device.
>
> Due to historic accident, PHP functions are documented in
> Cookbook.Functions and variables in PmWiki.Variables. If this is a
> concern, one of the pages should be moved - having two Functions pages
> would be confusing.

I should think that PmWiki.Functions is more proper for core functions.
Although, if recipes share functions it would be prudent to have
Cookbook.Functions (that is, if two/more recipes interoperate). However, I'm
thinking that it might be better to (in those cases) document the functions
within the recipe page after all the how-to use stuff.

Regards,
Ben Wilson

"Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur"