[pmwiki-users] Skins and themes in PmWiki 1

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Wed Apr 27 22:04:06 CDT 2005

On Thursday, 28 April 2005 1:16 PM, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
>On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 12:12:38PM +1200, John Rankin wrote:
>> On Thursday, 28 April 2005 10:40 AM, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
>> >I've done (:skin skinname:) before -- it generally goes
>> >something like:
>>
>> Sorry, I should have been clearer -- this is for PmWiki 1;
>> they aren't ready to move to 2 yet.
>>
>> It isn't obvious to me how to do the equivalent operations
>> in version 1... I'll keep experimenting.
>
>Well, my inability to do this in PmWiki 1 was one of the (many)
>reasons I went ahead and developed PmWiki 2.
>
>In PmWiki 1 I suspect you'll want to do something with the
>$BrowseReplacements array, and calling the LoadTemplate() function
>to adjust the skin before anything gets output.  But you probably
>knew that much already...
>
>Pm

Yes, but I haven't made it work yet...

I can make [[theme name]] load the correct name.css file (good),
but I haven't found a way to specify the skin itself (bummer).

Oh well, I'll keep trying. Maybe I'll have to fake it and read
GroupHeader as part of the local/config.php to see whether it
specifies a skin...

--
JR