[pmwiki-users] Skins and themes in PmWiki 1

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Apr 27 20:16:23 CDT 2005

On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 12:12:38PM +1200, John Rankin wrote:
> On Thursday, 28 April 2005 10:40 AM, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> >I've done (:skin skinname:) before -- it generally goes
> >something like:
>
> Sorry, I should have been clearer -- this is for PmWiki 1;
> they aren't ready to move to 2 yet.
>
> It isn't obvious to me how to do the equivalent operations
> in version 1... I'll keep experimenting.

Well, my inability to do this in PmWiki 1 was one of the (many)
reasons I went ahead and developed PmWiki 2.

In PmWiki 1 I suspect you'll want to do something with the
$BrowseReplacements array, and calling the LoadTemplate() function
to adjust the skin before anything gets output.  But you probably
knew that much already...