[pmwiki-users] FGS Pre-update Questions

John Feezell JohnFeezell at 3wplace.com
Tue Apr 26 11:31:55 CDT 2005

I'm getting ready to post an update for FGS but I have a couple of
questions before I do.  Because of changes in PmWiki's variable storage
and read routines for a page, this update will require that ALL pages
using the prior FGS version be passed through an update function and
that ?action=prepform be done for ALL existing formguides.

The update will also include a "DataPort" function that supports markup
so that the content of form fields can be retrieved and placed in an
html table within a PmWiki page.  You can see this in action at:
<http://cbfa-cos.org/xwiki/Main/WikiSandbox>

Two questions:
1.  Anyone currently using FGS in a "live" rather than a "test" environment?

2.  What is the best way to post this update to the cookbook?

Thanks
/JF