[pmwiki-users] Image Auditing

H. Fox haganfox at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 11:05:23 CDT 2005

On 4/26/05, malexism (f) <malexism at free.fr> wrote:
> H. Fox a écrit :
> > http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AuditImages
>
> Thank you Hagan
>
> Is there a way to include a galery inside a pmwiki page ? Something like
> (:qdig dir=upload/SomeGroup/:) should be nice !

A lot has been done to make Qdig capable of being included within
other web pages and I could elaborate for a few paragraphs on that.
That's a separate issue from what I'm suggesting here though.

My impression has been that PmWiki is unfriendly toward having other
PHP code included within wiki pages.  Some work is under way on an
integrated PmWiki-specific image gallery addon.  That's probably a
better way to go rather than using include()ed Qdig.

Some chunks of Qdig (e.g. the code that detects GD) might be useful
for s PmWiki Gallery project.

The image-auditing idea came to mind when I started wondering if there
were some images in my uploads directory that were no longer being
linked on wiki pages and could be deleted.  It occurred to me that
other people might want to do the same, and there could be more
important reasons to want to see what images are in the uploads/
directory tree.

Hagan