[pmwiki-users] Image Auditing

H. Fox haganfox at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 04:01:42 CDT 2005

About a month ago it occurred to me that you can use Qdig (my GPL
image gallery script) to quickly see all of your wiki's uploaded
images.

This can be especially useful for "image auditing" to make sure
nobody's uploaded some inappropriate images to your server.  Since
PmWiki allows overwriting of uploaded files, knowing filenames isn't
always enough to know what images you're serving.  Having the gallery
also helps when your images' names aren't descriptive (like
P3190005-small.jpg) or if  you want to prune old images.

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AuditImages

Hagan