[pmwiki-users] Gemini & Fixflow select in config

Jason Counsel jason_counsel at yahoo.ca
Mon Apr 25 18:41:16 CDT 2005

Hi John,

I guess this is a question I should have asked!  What I did is that I
copied the fixflow folder to another folder called studentflow, and I
changed the .tmpl to studentflow.tmpl.  Then I created a Student.php in
my local folder to use the studentflow skin (instead of the default I
used verdana and sky - I just made the change in skin.php).

You can see the effect here:
http://www.k12.nf.ca/williamgillett/index.php/Main/HomePage - fixflow
http://www.k12.nf.ca/williamgillett/index.php/Student/HomePage -
studentflow

I'm assuming the same could be done in a field.  I'd be eager to see if
there was a better way all the same!