[pmwiki-users] RSS feed problems?

Noel Llopis llopis at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 18:19:04 CST 2005

I'm noticing that RSS readers are not picking up changes to the RSS
feed correctly. Specifically, if a page was already in the RSS feed,
and I edit it (which puts it at the top of the feed), RSS readers will
still think the entry is the same and not bring it up as a new entry.

Clearly, I want to get a new entry for every change, so something
needs to be fixed somewhere. I tried this with Thunderbird, so other
readers might be different.

Still, it seems that maybe the modified date should be part of the
item description or title, that way the RSS readers will definitely
notice it's a different entry and display it correctly. Thoughts?

--Noel