[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Typesetting math -- experience using PmWiki

chr@home.se chr
Mon Sep 20 15:04:30 CDT 2004

On 17 Sep 2004, John Rankin wrote:

> Have a look at pdf2you. For an example, see:
> http://www.affinity.co.nz/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/XMLWP/HomePage

Very nice :-) ... although I still haven't gotten a PDF yet.

> Let me know if you'd like to use it until...

I can probably hold off until PmWiki 2.0, hopefully I wont have to go
through that process again in quite a while.

/Christian

PS. John, I think you should check out LyX (www.lyx.org) and give some
test runs. Quite a bit of the thinking on XLMWP was similar to the
thinking behind LyX. Especially the part about separating design of
content and design of layout. Btw, you mentioned DocBook, and I know
people use LyX to write that.

Anyway, I don't mean you necessarily should use LyX for your regular
writing, but to test it to give you inspiration and ideas of how writing
can be with a tool that embraces WYSIWYM and is a 'document processor'.

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr