[Pmwiki-users] pmwiki 2.0.devel4 released

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sun Sep 5 14:19:29 CDT 2004

Just a quick note that pmwiki 2.0.devel4 has been released.  It fixes
a few bugs, adds back internationalization code, ?action=print and
?action=crypt, and includes documentation for adding custom markup.

Also, note that the issue tracking system
(http://www.pmwiki.org/pmwiki2/pmwiki.php/PITS) seems to be working well
for reviewing/adding bug reports, feature requests, and the like.  I'll
tend to be prioritizing my PmWiki activities from the items listed there.

In the relatively near future I'll be including a module to non-destructively
migrate content from PmWiki 1.x pages into 2.0.  We'll see how that goes.