[Pmwiki-users] Re: remove uploaded files?

Hochstrasser Benedikt bhoc
Sun Sep 5 14:15:41 CDT 2004

Steven Leite wrote:

In the case of uploaded files I'm not too sure what we could do. Maybe
on the ? action=upload page where the dialogue shows the list of files
currently attached to the group/page, we could extend that output with
(form-based, not link based) buttons labeled "DELETE".
<<<

Why not upload a simple php file manager like
http://phpfm.zalon.dk/index.php ?

Including rarely used functions just bloats pmwiki. An external php
script (which might share config.php, why not?) keeps things simple,
modular, and unaffected of version changes.

My two cents...

--
Ben