[Pmwiki-users] searchresult-page

Knut Alboldt pmwiki
Tue Oct 26 14:23:45 CDT 2004

At 21:59 26.10.2004, you wrote:
>At 21:44 26.10.2004, you wrote:
>>On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 09:10:48PM +0200, Knut Alboldt wrote:
>> > pmwiki v2 develop17:
>> >
>> > if I want to use the fmt= or list= parameters on the searchlist-page
>> > (Main.Search or my own as an expansion of the main search box in the
>> > header) where do I have to specify these ?
>> >
>> > I tried this on the markup within the page (:searchresult
>> list=normal:) but
>> > this gives a different result  (more pages) then using simply
>> > (:searchresult:) which gives the right results.
>>
>>Have you added any entries to the $SearchPatterns['default'] array in a
>>local config, or are you saying that (:searchresult list=normal:) gives
>>more pages than plain (:searchresult:) on a clean install?  If a clean
>>install, could you demo it on the pmwiki.org site somewhere...?

tested on a new installation of pmwiki.2.0.devel17:

wiki called via index.php (one dir-level above pmwiki.php):

   $pmwikipgmdir = "pmwiki.2.0.devel17"; # pmwiki program relative
directory to use
   require_once("$pmwikipgmdir/pmwiki.php");

config.php is:

   $ScriptUrl = $_SERVER['PATH_INFO'];
   $PubDirUrl = "/wiki/$pmwikipgmdir/pub";
   $EnablePathInfo = 0;

- no more customisations
- entered a sample main.homepage with some test (test01)
- searched for "test01" with the searchbox in the header
- got the result displayed in Main.SearchWiki
- edited the displayed Main.SearchWiki:

         (:searchbox:)

         (:searchresults list=normal:)

         Enter the text you would like to search for above.  The results
page will
         <snip>

- saving this page

result:
- instead of getting an empty searchresultlist, all pages of the wiki are
displayed (40 displayed of 40 found)
- the searchstring I put into the searchbox in the header or within the
searchpage searchbox did not apear in the Result-message:

Results of search for list=normal:
<http://w2khome/wiki/TestPmwiki2/index.php?pagename=Main>Main /
<http://w2khome/wiki/TestPmwiki2/index.php?pagename=Main.HomePage>HomePage
<snop>