[Pmwiki-users] Can you help ?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Oct 13 08:23:56 CDT 2004

On Wed, Oct 13, 2004 at 03:25:07PM +0200, Dieter Goetz wrote:
> Hi fellows,
>
> I recently began to play with pmwiki.  The Wiki tells me some error
> messages, when a page is edited and saved. They are:
>
> Waring: popen() has been disabled for security reasons in myURL on line
> 561

PmWiki 1.x uses a call to an external "diff" program to compute the page
history when a new copy of a page is saved.  Apparently your PHP environment
has these calls disabled.

If you're running PmWiki 1.0.11, just add the following line to your
config.php and all should be well:

    include_once('scripts/phpdiff.php');