[Pmwiki-users] Can you help ?

Dieter Goetz areaseven
Wed Oct 13 07:25:17 CDT 2004

Hi fellows,

I recently began to play with pmwiki.  The Wiki tells me some error
messages, when a page is edited and saved. They are:

Waring: popen() has been disabled for security reasons in myURL on line
561
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at myURL lin 561 on line 365
Warning: Cannot modify header information - already sent by (output
started at myURL line 561 on line 366

The latter 2 warnings refer to the first.

What is wrong ?  How can I correct what's wrong ?

Hint:  I am native German.  If, for instance, out there are Germans
too, I am perfectly happy to discuss the matter in my mother tongue.
On the other hand English will serve as well.

Best regards and thanks for your valued help.

Dieter G?tz