[Pmwiki-users] [:comments text:] directive ??

Franco Stellin franco_stellin
Fri Oct 1 03:08:11 CDT 2004

Ilya Zverev wrote on 10/1/2004 10:56 AM:

>FS> language). I'm planning to move to pmwiki2 because I read a statement of
>FS> PM who mentioned about buil-tin commenting support in the new release.
>btw, have you checked my Comments cookbook entry? or that's not what
>you are searching for?

Hello Zverik,

yes I did it :)

What I'm looking for is something like we can find in blogs. I imagine
something like this:
1- I've a page with "blog" articles (and maybe a form underneath to
enter new articles)
2- I can add to this king of page a [:xy-comment:] tag which will
create/link to a page with a unique random name
3- when the user clicks on that link reaches the (commenting) page
4- in the page there may be the previous comments and a form to enter a
new comment.

What I need is something form point 2 to 4 :)

Regards,

Franco