[Pmwiki-users] AddLinkBookmarklet Plugin request for PmWiki2 (at leisure!)

Nils Knappmeier nk
Tue Nov 30 14:51:02 CST 2004

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

>On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 01:08:43PM -0500, Lori Easterly wrote:
>

>>This is not a rush-request it just so happens I realized as I was about to
>>dive whole-hog into V.2 that I really use the heck out of the "AddLink"
>>bookmarklet.
>>

>Wow, I hadn't really had a chance to look at this feature until just
>now--I'm impressed.  I've gone ahead and developed a PmWiki 2.0 version

Funny thing, because I hardly use it anymore. It's almost as fast to
just open the wiki page in a new tab and copy&paste the URL in there.
But it's almost nice to here that people like it.

Nils

>based on Nils' original code -- see
>http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AddLinkBookmarklet.
>
>Pm

home: http://www.knappi.org
icq: 11786572

The great thing about being the only species that makes
a distinction between right and wrong is that we can
make up the rules for ourselves as we go along.

Douglas Adams, Last Chance To See...