[Pmwiki-users] PmWiki 2.0 dev16 installation

Arnaud Meurgues pmwiki
Sun Nov 14 10:59:46 CST 2004

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

I am sorry to have taken so much time before trying your hints.

>Oh, sorry, I missed the part about "links to other pages are blank".
>You probably need to set $EnablePathInfo=0; in your config.php on
>the PmWiki 2 site.

You're right. It works. Thanks a lot.

>If you could also set $EnableDiag=1; in your config.php, I could see
>a few more configuration details that might give me some more clues.

I have set it. I am not sure to know what to do with it. I found
somewhere that it is to be used with ?action=phpinfo. I have attached
the result of this action to this e-mail.

Thanks,
Arnaud Meurgues