[Pmwiki-users] PmWiki 2.0 dev16 installation

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Nov 1 09:25:13 CST 2004

On Mon, Nov 01, 2004 at 04:18:29PM +0100, Pierre Rouzeau wrote:

>    Hello,
>    i  confirm  that for me, for the pmwiki2 address below, any other page
>    than the main page is unreachable and drive to a blank page.

Oh, sorry, I missed the part about "links to other pages are blank".
You probably need to set $EnablePathInfo=0; in your config.php on
the PmWiki 2 site.  I'm still trying to figure out a way to have PmWiki
(both 1 and 2) properly detect which mode needs to be used.

If you could also set $EnableDiag=1; in your config.php, I could see
a few more configuration details that might give me some more clues.

Pm