[Pmwiki-users] Wikify(anythingi)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu May 20 07:41:41 CDT 2004

The author code does it.  Essentially you remove any characters
that don't fit in a page title and then freelink the rest using the
FreeLink function.  So:

$str = preg_replace('/[^-\\w ]/','',$str);
$f = FreeLink("{{$str}}");
$str = $f['name'];

The FreeLink() function processes free link text and returns an array:
   name => the title of the page corresponding tothe link
   text => the display text for the link
   group => the group specified in the freelink, if any
   sep => the character separating the group from the name  (i.e., '.' or '/')

Pm