[Pmwiki-users] List all pages in a group (Was Group.Page&edit)

David Jackson itdoctor
Thu May 20 06:37:47 CDT 2004

Pmwiki-users-request at pmichaud.com wrote:

[..]

> although I'm not exactly happy about the name... could you come up with an
> intermap prefix for listing the pages in a group as well? (I like to have
> a link in the sidebar that lists all the pages in a group/current group).
>
> /Christian

Christian,

I had exacly the same thought, for use on the Profiles Group home page.
   It would be nice to list all the Pages in the profiles Group so as to
see at a glance your contributers.  What we need is something like

[[SearchResults:SearchTerm]], where to achive what I want
'SearchTerm' = 'Profiles/'

Preferably, the returned text would not include a searchbox and the
examples, just the pages containing SearchTerm.

I had a look at the archive and found Steven's workround of
[[include:RecentChanges]], but the syntax above could be a cool addition.

Or has this been done, and I didn't find it?

Dave

P.S.  This is low priority for me, I'm the only user of my site... ;-)