Wiki Farms was: [Pmwiki-users] one installation, multiple wikis

Jonathan Scott Duff duff
Fri Mar 19 14:28:42 CST 2004

On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 12:43:34PM -0700, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> -- Alternately, I can bump up the priority of creating a PmWiki
>    installation script that runs from PHP, and incorporate farm
>    creation as part of that script.

Speaking as an "outsider" looking in (I don't yet have need for
wikifarms), this makes the most sense to me. You know your target
audience will have PHP, why not just use it.  You don't even have to
create the full blown installation script as a first approximation.
You could just create the part that automates farm creation and then
evolve that into the installation script.

-Scott
--
Jonathan Scott Duff
duff at pobox.com