[Pmwiki-users] Wiki best practices, good implementations, good sites

Chris Lott chris
Tue Mar 16 15:05:41 CST 2004

Lloyd Budd wrote:

>  I think it would be best if you
> let us know what you have already found out in answer to those
> questions?  Then we can complement the information.

And I should add that I have started using PMWiki as a scratch pad on my
own site and will be demonstrating that and having participants get in
and perform edits, make some content and links, view diffs, etc. right
there.

> PS your webpage has a good look to it.

Thanks!

Chris Lott (chris at chrislott.org)
http://www.chrislott.org/

"Emotion is the best mnemonic device" --Alice Fulton